Friday, August 7, 2009

6 Things

I was tagged by Jamie over at Same New Story (go! check her supercute blog header!) to list 6 things that make me happy. Here goes:

1. The coffee Chris makes for me in my Oscar mug every morning. 
2. Roger's belly.
3. This calico cow:
(It was sent to Big Bird some time ago and has hung in my cubicle ever since. Note that it has 8 legs.)
4. My "friends & family" iPod playlist. I am always blown away by how talented my loved ones are!
5. Little dogs running. 
6. Eating outdoors.

I tag: Jenn, Devan, Jim, Steve, and Erin. Go!

2 comments:

  1. maybe some of those legs are utters? beyond cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are thousands--well, millions--of reasons we adore our E.--and one of the loveliest and quirkiest of her many original traits is an occasional and hilarious language burp. These seem to come to her right "out of the black." She is udderly adorable, you know?

    ReplyDelete

As told by