Monday, October 19, 2009

Bag dilemma part 2


I still haven't solved my bag dilemma, but today I began considering buying a diaper bag. Now, before you say what Chris said ("Um, something I should know about??") or fall off your chair laughing, consider this:

-Diaper bags are huge. I can fit all my books and sh*t in there.
-Diaper bags are durable. I can bang it around all I want.
-Diaper bags have insulated compartments. Bet I could fit my lunch in there.
-Diaper bags have carrying options (handles, shoulder straps, etc.)
-Diaper bags are WASHABLE.

Some diaper bags look very purse-like nowadays. Hmmm.

2 comments:

  1. if its anything like the one pictured here i saw go for it! that bag is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certainly would be a good icebreaker pulling your lunch out of a diaper bag around strangers...

    ReplyDelete

As told by