Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Buffy: Does it ever get easy?


Giles: You mean life?
Buffy: Yeah. Does it get easy?
Giles: What do you want me to say?
Buffy: Lie to me.
Giles: Yes, it's terribly simple. The good guys are always stalwart and true, the bad guys are easily distinguished by their pointy horns or black hats, and, uh, we always defeat them and save the day. No one ever dies, and everybody lives happily ever after.
Buffy: Liar.

Ah, Buffy. Thanks for being so kick-ass. I slayed some (figurative) vampires today. It wasn't easy, but it was awesome. Speaking of chicks who kick ass...
I have been listening to "Queens of Noise" nonstop and can't wait to see the movie The Runways!! It's a really simple song, but it's the attitude I can't get enough of.

I also can't get enough of this...

That's right, friends—I've gone electric! If anything is ever really annoying you, the best way to vent your frustrations is to crank up the volume on your electric guitar, turn on some weird-ass distortion, and make all the screamy sounds you wish you could make yourself. MAN is that theraputic!

3 comments:

  1. That's not my guitar!
    Exhibit A: No Sticker!
    Exhibit B: Picture shown has a maple fretboard not a rosewood one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I was too lazy to take a picture of the real one last night...I'll display it soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beth, tu blog esta muy bueno, te felicito. cariños.

    ReplyDelete

As told by