Sunday, August 30, 2009

Funnest activity ever

I am such a bad blogger lately! Well, we've been working away on wedding projects and I've started playing violin with a quirky sorta rock band, so I've been away from the computer quite a bit.

I have been dying to write about how much fun I've been having receiving response cards for the wedding. People have been so creative! We've received:

-beautiful drawings
-a "love" prayer card
-glitter
-smiley face stickers (from my grandma!)
-a card featuring funny ostriches (from Chris's grandparents!)

and the #1 most creative response...

-the bookmark card tucked inside Before You Leap, a book of sage advice "by" Kermit the Frog. The bookmark marked a passage about "finding your Fozzie"—your partner in crime, your all-weather, always bud.

(My dad wanted to respond that he could not attend because "I'm working that day," but my mom wouldn't let him write that. Haha.)

I should invite people to stuff all the time so I can keep getting fun mail every day. It is such an absolute treat to get home and leaf through the replies, taking in the different handwriting and little notes. I love our friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As told by