Saturday, September 12, 2009

21 days

Whoa, 21 days til the wedding! Lots of stuff is done, done, done. At this point, I'm a little worried about leaving work for so long. There are only 2 of us...so my poor boss will be drowning in the madness on her own. HR still hasn't posted our internship description, so I'm gonna start talking to colleges myself. (And if you know any terrific editorial, early childhood ed., and/or graphic design types in NYC, who also happen to be full-time college students, puh-lease let me know!)

It's been a good week, even though we were rained out at the US Open. (That was sad, but I did see Rafael Nadal play tennis in real life for 2 sets, which was not sad. The speed of the ball and the players' remarkable reflexes just don't fully come across on TV.)

Next weekend, I get to try on my wedding dress (yet again). I think at this point they are finished altering it and may let me take it home. There is something so weird about putting a lot of time into looking for a dress and then not having it in your possession until 2 weeks before the wedding. I wish they'd change that—how are you supposed to dance around in it when your fiancee is not home and/or pick matching earrings and the right length of necklace?

Anyway, off to Book Club and to do city errands. I shall leave you with a SNEAK PEEK of the dress...

No comments:

Post a Comment

As told by