Thursday, September 10, 2009

How I know I am a wimp

I like to try to combat wimpyness in myself these days. I am not one for watching reality cop shows, but I recently caught some of the new TLC show, Police Women of Broward County. And then I realized how wimpy I am.

Exhibit A, Andrea Penoyer:
She's one year older than I am, and can't be much taller than 5'4" or so. Yet she tackles criminals to the ground and takes absolutely no crap. She keeps it together under extraordinary pressure. She's the only woman in her elite unit.

Also, she is raising her 8-year old son to kick as much butt as she does and is studying for her B.A.

I don't plan to start fighting crime, but I hope that I can someday be a fraction as un-wimpy as someone like this!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know she was so young! I've watched this show a couple times.

    ReplyDelete

As told by