Sunday, February 7, 2010

Priceless

My stand partner in orchestra is getting ready to welcome his third grandchild. The little girl is due to arrive next week! Her big-brother-to-be has things figured out. He wants to name her Lightning McQueen.

Family lore has it that I wanted to name my youngest brother Snow White. (Sorry, Steve.) Everyone's pretty glad I lost that argument, including me. Goodness, I love children.

[Edit: I just found out that Lightning McQueen is a character from Cars, one of the few Pixar films I haven't seen. While this is still awesome, I wish I still thought he had pulled that name from thin air!]

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately I do not have dwarves to attend to my every whim.

    I do, however, have a guilty pleasure for enjoying the stories of the Disney princesses :(

    ReplyDelete

As told by