Sunday, March 8, 2009

Birthday Weekend

I already posted a birthday post, but I have to write another to stress just how fantastic it's been.

Key Lime Pie. Made by Chris. Men who bake = sexy.

Rock Band 2 for Wii. My parents are awesome. Also got some Wii games from Chris...guess everyone decided to help me celebrate 25 by reminding me that I'm actually 5. :-D

Cats love birthdays because they come with paper, ribbon, and boxes.

Claret Wine Bar in Sunnyside, and all of the lovelies (the "Easy People") who came out to celebrate with me. Particularly my cousin Patrick, who came the farthest.

And also hooray for: The Nields, sandwiches at Piano's, Bass Ale, cards in the mail, books in the mail, e-cards, original personalized birthday songs, chocolate truffles, Emmylou Harris, old school Mario games, and purring cats who don't even know they're making your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As told by