Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Love my lil' bag

I recently got one of these little Flip and Tumble bags as a gift. I am in love. It is so, so handy, and I love to marvel at the practical and innovative design. I stash the little balled-up bag in my regular purse and carry it at all times. Bring on a surprise trip to the market or last-minute stop at the drug store—my trusty little bag can do it all. 

The bag holds up to 25 pounds. Major props also for the shoulder strap (so when you carry 25 pounds, you don't rip holes in your hands, like you'd end up doing with a plastic bag). Best of all, they work exactly like Popples:


Now that you get the nostalgia factor, what are you waiting for? As with Popples, there are lots of colors available, so go get one!

5 comments:

  1. these are the bags I've been looking for! I've mulled over so many different types of reusable bags, but being such a neatnick, I need something that folds/balls back up neatly and easily. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, THANK YOU for the awesome Popple video. I had quite a few of those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Jim said, wow.

    Going pretty far back for that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, the big Popples had one major flaw, though: I had that giant purple-pink one, and was not strong enough to ball it up! I always had to make dad do it.

    ReplyDelete

As told by