Friday, May 8, 2009

LOVE

I have discovered that I absolutely LOVE programming wedding ceremony music. Once one breaks away from the Pachelbel Canon, worlds of beautiful possibilities unfold. Don't get me wrong, it sure is a lovely piece, but musicians become burned out on it at an early age. The guy below knows what I'm talking about. Anyway, if'n any of you should be gettin' hitched and in need of a lovingly crafted violin-filled program, send me a note. It brings me so much happiness to imagine the scene and set the tone. (Backup career? I could change my backup list, even though I already told Chris that my backup careers, in order, are: calligraphy, fire eating, violin. But I think I only love doing this so much for people I know, when I can be sure it will suit their tastes.)

3 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure you are aware of my feelings on the canon (post myrtle beach aquarium cafeteria)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so preemptively hired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video, summed up my feelings on the matter as I often find myself getting Canon in D stuck in my head while listening to music often.

    ReplyDelete

As told by