Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Slay On, Slayer

I just began watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer from the beginning, and I am completely hooked. I never watched this show when it was on TV because a) I never watched much TV in those years, and b) the show is called Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Really, now?

However, Chris is in love with the writings of one Joss Whedon and has always assured me that I'd love this show. On his recommendation, I finally got around to giving it a shot. Maybe it's the sweet '90s outfits, or the major girl-power factor, or the sexy vampire love interest (Robert Pattinson, eat your heart out). Who knows. Now, this blog is in immediate danger of becoming a Buffy tribute site, full of creepy fan-fic and what have you. But let's stop short of THAT. The servers are down at work today, so this is what you get:

5 comments:

  1. This is hilarious! I am sending this to all my Buffy-lovin' friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow i love the table. Very helpful in evaluating things. Ask Chris if he likes Dollhouse (writen by Joss Whedon). If he says yes, you might want to hold off on those wedding plans. :b
    -katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oy, don't even get me *started* on dollhouse...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like "Dollhouse," though not nearly as much as "Buffy" or "Firefly" so far. Where does that leave us, Beth? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, we've already hashed this out enough, Christopher. Though, Katie, the best Dollhouse episode I've seen was the one actually written by Whedon (he has only written one, plus the very meh pilot, which I guess the network had a lot of say over). Still, it's all about Buffy for me!

    ReplyDelete

As told by