Thursday, April 30, 2009

By the cookie shop

Such a lovely visit last night to our friends' new home in Boerum Hill! They live right next to the One Girl Cookies shop. Any store with a sign that simply says "COOKIES" has my attention.Also, they've got a red kitchen sink! A photo from when the last tenants lived in the apartment:
Now, they have cute, matching red kitchen accents, like a mixer and a lamp. I've always been a yellow and/or blue kitchen gal, but all the bright cherry red makes me want a red kitchen! Here's a happy red kitchen:
A red fridge would also rock. (If you missed Erin's fridge post, run, don't walk, to Reading My Tea Leaves.).

Anyway, back to the visit...our friends have just moved in together, so we were the first "official" visitors. We munched on nice tapas and wine and I left very happy seeing the darling couple all settled in.

3 comments:

  1. oooook. unbearably jealous. COOOOOKIE (said in cookie monster voice, but of course).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of kitchening, I read this blog about food and the cooking thereof quite often: http://www.omnomicon.com/

    I think you'll enjoy it, great pictures and all-around downright witty charm gushing out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I already like the name.

    ReplyDelete

As told by