Thursday, June 11, 2009

Tuesday's child

Monday's child is fair of face,
Tuesday's child is full of grace,
Wednesday's child is full of woe,
Thursday's child has far to go,
Friday's child is loving and giving,
Saturday's child works hard for a living,
But the child who is born on the Sabbath Day
Is bonny and blithe and good and gay.

What day's child are you? Sometimes when I'm feeling ornery, I recall this rhyme and try to be full of grace. Do you exhibit the traits attributed to those of your day?

4 comments:

  1. bonny, blithe, good, and gay??? tall order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember this rhyme! "Fair of face" - I can't say - you tell me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post has me with Friday I'm In Love stuck in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, Jenn, you're very fair of face! ;) Steve, according to Wolfram Alpha, you're Thursday's child. Travels in your future? ("Far to go"?)

    ReplyDelete

As told by